Genie Lift Power System – How Genie® Lift Power™ Works
The Right Power, Right Now
The Genie Lift Power™ system includes a new generation of hydraulically driven generators for your customers, and their operators, who relay on productive power at the platform to get their work done. This new configuration is a significantly different design from its predecessor system. Instead of relying on the lift circuit or drive hydraulic circuit, this new generator system runs on a stand-alone circuit with a separate hydraulic pump to supply continuous power. This contemporary accessory allows your customers to lift, drive and power tools, such as heavy-duty welders, for increased productivity.
Genie options and accessories offerings continue to evolve. The new Genie® Lift Power™ system includes a new generation of hydraulically driven generators for your customers, and their operators, who rely on productive power at the platform to get their work done. This modernized accessory allows your customers to lift, drive and power tools, such as heavy-duty welders, for increased productivity.
Allows you to lift, drive and power tools, such as heavy-duty welders, for increased productivity.
- Allows continuous usage for lifting, driving and powering tools, such as heavy-duty welders
- Unlike the previous system, the new system is on a stand-alone circuit with a separate hydraulic pump for continuous power
- Generator system does not require time to spool up, power is immediately available with the flip of a switch
- Increased productivity translates to no power interruptions during the welding process
- Low-maintenance hydraulic-driven generator system improves rental store’s rROIC
- Three options available to provide reliable power solutions worldwide:
- Two 3 kW options are available to meet the specific demands of our global customers: For markets that use 50 Hz AC power, the all-new 3 kW generator can be easily configured to output either 120V and 240V single phase. For 60 Hz markets, an all-new 3 kW 120V generator will efficiently supply power to meet jobsite demands.
- A single-phase, 220V (50 Hz) 7 kW generator solution that is specifically configured for the needs of the Australian market.
- A three-phase, 240V (60 Hz) 12 kW generator solution is uniquely configured for North American boom operators to run heavy-duty weld machines.
Whether you buy or rent, you have a peace of mind. We offer both new and used equipment. Aver Asia partnered with trusted brands to provide customers with only products of quality that meet recognized safety standards.
Call +65 6861 6361 or Email email@example.com If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to talk to our friendly salesperson. He can certainly help you find the right equipment to meet your budget and job requirements.
Link: Genie Lift Power System