Maximize Your Returns Genie® S®-80 J Boom Lift
COMPLETE YOUR FLEET FOR HIGHER RENTAL RETURNS
- Simple design and significantly fewer inspection points for lower maintenance costs
- 30% lighter than comparable boom lifts for low ground pressure and simplified transport
- First and only boom lift in the 80 ft/24.4 m platform height category available with Genie TraX™ configuration – be the first to offer it!
S-80 J – Telescopic Boom Lift
The Genie S-80 J model has an unrestricted platform capacity of 660 lb (300 kg) to get the job done with two occupants, plus tools, and a 6-ft (1.8 m) jib, leading length and capacity for low-weight booms in this height category. With a platform height of 80 ft (24.4 m) and horizontal reach of 55 ft (16.8 m), this new boom provides operators with access where it’s needed — at the top of the envelope. This new addition to the Genie essential performance boom line offers rental companies the opportunity to increase their rental return on invested capital (rROIC) by mixing their fleets with a variety of Genie booms, matching the right boom to the right application.
- Suited for use in general construction, maintenance, inspection and painting tasks
- Leading unrestricted platform capacity of 660 lb (300 kg) with 6-ft (1.8 m) jib
- 80-ft (24.4 m) platform height and 55-ft (16.8 m) horizontal reach for access at the top of the envelope
- High-ground clearance helps clear rocks, curbs, trailer break-overs and other daily obstacles
Download Full Product Specifications.
We help you to get additional services related to the use of the boom lift. We assist you to find the right servicing and equipment! We also look into after-sale too. And that’s why we have a comprehensive parts and accessories department from nuts to engines.
We carry different brands, models, and years for the equipment. The equipment is of various years and models and can be refurbished inside-out to look and work as good as new. We provide quality parts and accessories that meet industrial safety standards.
Call +65 6861 6361 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to talk to our friendly salesperson. He can certainly help you find the right equipment to meet your budget and job requirements.