Reforged For Quality And Performance – New Genie® Gth™-1056
Genie® GTH™ 1056 Telehandler Product Introduction
The new Genie® GTH™-1056 telehandler. Extensively field tested to validate performance, the GTH-1056 has been purposefully designed to lower total cost of ownership by 10% while delivering 20% more lift capacity at max height in a machine with a 30% stronger design. The GTH-1056 builds on popular features found on the proven GTH-636 and GTH-846 models, including a side-mounted engine and stronger boom design, to deliver a rugged, reliable telescopic handler with a 10,000 lb (4,536 kg) capacity.
The GTH™-1056 telehandler looks great on the cover and performs great on the jobsite.
30% STRONGER DESIGN
- Redesigned chassis, boom and horsehead for handling severe loading from pipes and suspended loads
- New standard Enduro tires providing 30% longer wear
- Durable Limited Slip Differential with Dana Axles for extreme use
Easy Operation and Maintenance
- Single envelope design with simple components and sensors make operation and service easy.
- 30% less wearable components and fewer inspection points simplify maintenance tasks.
- Less complicated emissions controls and internal electronics make troubleshooting faster
- 74 HP, DEF-free engine option offering a low-maintenance solution.
- New long-life Enduro A/T tires, a hybrid, all-terrain tread design exclusive to Genie.
- Able to lift 5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg) at maximum height of 56 ft. 7 in. (17.25 m), and 3,000 lbs.
In Aver Asia, we partnered with trusted brands and models to provide customers with quality telehandlers that meet international safety standards. The equipment is of various years and models and can be refurbished inside-out to look and work as good as new. We provide quality parts and accessories that meet industrial safety standards.
Call +65 6861 6361 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to talk to our friendly salesperson. He can certainly help you find the right equipment to meet your budget and job requirements.