Safe Outdoors (10 Aug 2021)
Here are some tips to keep in mind as we keep everyone safe outdoors.
Here are some safety diversion measures!
SAFE OUTDOORS (10 Aug 2021)
- Up to 5 people per group. No mixing between groups
- If unvaccinated, limit group size to 2
- Limit social gatherings to 2 a day
- AVOID crowded parks. Check safedistparks.nparks.gov.sg.
- Wear a mask unless doing strenuous exercises.
Higher vaccination rates
will allow us to reopen earlier
Unvaccinated seniors are encouraged
to get vaccinated to protect themselves
- Use Antigen Rapid Test kit to detect COVID-19 early
- See a doctor early if unwell
- Stay home as much as possible
Updated: 10 Aug 2021