Staying COVID-safe after circuit breaker ends
In Aver Asia, we can do our part to continue to keep the risk of transmission low. Everyone needs to play their part to keep Singapore COVID-safe.
Please do look after yourselves and your families. We will be going to get through this, together.
Stay safe & healthy.
How do I minimise the risk of transmission?
Here are some steps to remember:
For individuals and families
- Maintain overall cleanliness and hygiene
- Wear a mask outside
- Avoid sharing food and crockery. Clear used trays and crockery after meals if dining out
- Stay home if you fall ill
- Practise safe-distancing, avoid crowded areas and minimise time spent outside
- Pay special attention to seniors and other vulnerable groups
- Facilitate contact tracing efforts bydownloading TraceTogether, and using SafeEntry wherever it is used
- Employers to implement a safe-management system:
- Work-from-home arrangements, staggered working hours, split team arrangements
- Regular disinfection of common touch points
- Avoid physical meetings
- Employers to monitor employee’s health and have evacuation plans in the event of a confirmed case
- Avoid gathering in groups during meals and break times
- Avoid planning events that could draw large numbers of employees
- Students to remain in their respective classes and avoid mingling with students from other classes, including during recess and break times
- Students should head home after school and school-related activities
- Continue to stay at home, keep in touch with family and friends digitally
- Seniors who need help in learning digital technology can tap on theDigital Pods and Virtual Digital Clinics newly launched by Infocomm Media Development Authority
- Learn digital tips through aseries “Learn Together with Me” on Channel 8 (Chinese) and through podcasts on MeListen (Malay and Tamil)