Stay at Home – Do The Right Thing
We need to stay at home – do the right thing
In Aver Asia, we need to follow government directions, including implementing appropriate social distancing.
What you can do to have safe distance at the workplace. For example, you could:
- Don’t go out unless you have to and go home as soon as you are done.
- Don’t gather in groups, either at home or outside, e.g. at void decks or neighbourhood centres.
- No dining in at eating places bring your own containers for takeaways or opt for delivery.
- Keep 1 metre apart from others.
- Limit social contact to household members.
It is an offense to disobey these safe distancing measures.
The health of all depends on each one of us.
Gov.sg : let’s do our part – 6 Apr 2020: