WSQ Operate Boom Lift Course
WSQ-Operate Boom Lift
Course Code: CRS-Q-0027180-MF
Competency Standard code: MF-COM-105E-1
The module is designed to train workers on how to use and operate a boom lift in different work provisions under a safe working environment.
Under the Workplace Safety and Health Regulations, it is mandatory for individuals to be trained in this course BEFORE they are allowed to carry out load-lifting operations using a lifting machine. Apart from conducting Boom lift courses, Aver Asia also provides boom lift rentals in Singapore and neighbouring countries.
S$300 (excl. GST)/ S$321 (incl. GST)
- Skills Development Fund
- SkillsFuture Credit
For Singaporean aged 25 and above, you may choose to use your $500 SkillsFuture Credit to offset the payment for this course.
Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the wide range of approved skills-related courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory
FUNDING VALIDITY PERIOD
1 January 2019 to 30 April 2022
On the eligibility of prevailing training grant or subsidy, visit www.skillsconnect.gov.sg.
1 Day Course (8am to 6pm)
9 hours, including 1 hour of assessment
Mode of Assessment: MCQ Written Assessment & Practical Assessment
14 Benoi Place. Singapore 629953
Map of our office address
Route for SBS bus no. 257 ( alight at km 2.2, bus stop no. 23449, 4 th stop, Benoi Pl ):
Operate Boom Lift Course (OBL) – English, Chinese, Malay, Tamil & Bengali
MODE OF TRAINING
Classroom & Practical hands-on
The WSQ Operate Boom Lift Course comprises of both theory and practical hands-on with an assessment done at the end of the day.
Theory, oral and practical modules to instil operators with operating knowledge of Boom Lift. The WSQ Operate Boom Lift course is suitable for aspiring and experienced individuals assigned as Boom Lift Operators in the workplace. This is also a mandatory course under the Workplace Safety and Health Regulations.
By the end of the course, learners should be competently trained with the knowledge and application skills in carrying out Boom Lift operations to meet WSH legislative requirements.
The Competency Unit (CU) “Operate Boom Lift” applies to operating Boom Lift in various environmental conditions and it covers the Competency Elements (CE) as listed below:
- CE 1 Prepare to carry out Boom lift operations
- CE 2 Carry out Boom lift operations
- CE 3 Conduct post operation of Boom lift
- WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SSG for Operate Boom Lift.
- 5-year validity
- Candidates who have completed and certified competent will receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment from SSG and a photo pass
Learners must be above 18 years of age and are assumed to:
- Have a basic knowledge of the relevant sector of work
- Be able to listen and speak English / relevant language at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3
- Be able to read and write English / relevant language at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3; and
- Be medically fit to work at height
Classes are conducted daily, from 8AM to 6PM
For more information or registration, you can reach us at
+65 6933 9640
For personal hygiene, trainees are to bring along their own safety shoes & safety helmet.
* Promotional price valid for per trainee. Price quoted before GST. Subject to change without prior notice.