WSQ Operate Scissor Lift Course
WSQ-Operate Scissor Lift
Course Code: TGS-2022013398
The module is designed to train workers on how to use and operate a scissor lift in different work provisions under a safe working environment.
Under the Workplace Safety and Health Regulations, it is mandatory for individuals to be trained in this course BEFORE they are allowed to carry out load-lifting operations using a lifting machine. Apart from conducting scissor lift courses, Aver Asia also provides scissor lift rentals in Singapore and neighbouring countries.
S$300 (excl. GST)/ S$324 (incl. GST)
- Skills Development Fund
- SkillsFuture Credit
SkillsFuture Credit is a credit for all eligible Singapore citizens to acquire new skills or enhance existing ones.
For Singaporean aged 25 and above, you may choose to use your $500 SkillsFuture Credit to offset the payment for this course.
Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.gov.sg to choose from the wide range of approved skills-related courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
FUNDING VALIDITY PERIOD
From 1 May 2022 to 16 December 2024
Funding for employers who sponsor their employees (Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents) for training.
On the eligibility of prevailing training grant or subsidy, Visit the Training Partners Gateway (TPGateway) website www.tpgateway.gov.sg.
1 Day Course (8am to 6pm)
9 hours, including 1 hour of assessment
Mode of Assessment: MCQ Written Assessment & Practical Assessment
14 Benoi Place. Singapore 629953
Route for SBS bus no. 257 ( alight at km 2.2, bus stop no. 23449, 4 th stop, Benoi Pl )
Operate Scissor Lift Course OSL) – English, Chinese, Tamil & Bengali
MODE OF TRAINING
Classroom & Practical hands-on
The WSQ Operate Scissor Lift Course comprises of both theory and practical hands-on with an assessment done at the end of the day.
Theory, oral and practical modules to instil operators with operating knowledge of Scissor Lift. The WSQ Operate Scissor Lift course is suitable for aspiring and experienced individuals assigned as Scissor Lift Operators in the workplace. This is also a mandatory course under the Workplace Safety and Health Regulations.
By the end of the course, learners should be competently trained with the knowledge and application skills in carrying out scissor lift operations to meet WSH legislative requirements.
The Competency Unit (CU) “Operate Scissor Lift” applies to operating scissor lift in various environmental conditions and it covers the Competency Elements (CE) as listed below:
- CE 1 Prepare to carry out scissor lift operations
- CE 2 Carry out scissor lift operations
- CE 3 Conduct post operation of scissor lift
- WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SSG for Operate Scissor Lift.
- 5-year validity
- Candidates who have completed and certified competent will receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment from SSG and a photo pass
Learners must be above 18 years of age and are assumed to:
- Have a basic knowledge of the relevant sector of work
- Be able to listen and speak English / relevant language at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3
- Be able to read and write English / relevant language at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3; and
- Be medically fit to work at height
Classes are conducted daily, from 8AM to 6PM
For more information or registration, you can reach us at
+65 6933 9640
For personal hygiene, trainees are to bring along their own safety shoes & safety helmet.
* Promotional price valid for per trainee. Price quoted before GST. Subject to change without prior notice.